About the Group
Dékuple is a French family-owned Group, created in 1972 and a major player in cross-channel data marketing, present in France, Spain and Portugal. The Group is led by Bertrand Laurioz, Chairman and CEO, the 3rd leader from the family, who arrived at the head of the group in September 2019.
Key figuresSee more
50 yearsin existence
AMBITION 2025See more
- Coordinated growth of the 6 business lines while maintaining our diversified and resilient profile with recurring and growing activities in B2B and B2C.
- Continue to diversify in data, digital and marketing through organic and external growth.
- Invest in technology as a vector of transformation and differentiation.
- Pool our data marketing skills.
- Expand our European footprint.
During 2020, the employees of the Dékuple Group were asked to define our values.
THE SPIRIT OF CONQUESTThe driving force of Dékuple, the Spirit of Conquest drives the collective dynamics of our Group today as it as it has always done. Experimentation. Innovation. Ambition. This energy motivates us every day to reinvent ourselves and to take on and meet the new challenges that we and our customers are presented with.
RESPECTA fundamental value at Dékuple, Respect is at the core of our Group since its creation. Respect for our employees. Respect for our customers. Respect for consumers. Respect for our commitments. Respect for the law. Respect is the foundation of our balance and our success, through the short as well as the long term.
MUTUAL SUPPORTA unifying value of Dékuple, Mutual Support is at the heart of our group relationships. Creating synergies. Building solidarity. Combining benevolence and performance. Mutual Support ensures the cohesion of our large family on a daily basis.